Last modified: August 12, 2018
Modern Old School Training ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://themost.fit/ (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
It does not apply to information collected by:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Any other sources.
Section Specifically Concerning Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
This Website does acknowledge that coaches, legal guardians, administrators, or affiliated schools or organizations (“Responsible Parties”) can create their primary account and subsequently a profile for a child under 13. The Company will comply with The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and its rules (collectively, "COPPA") if the Company knows the Company is collecting information concerning a child under 13. This section stipulates the Company’s obligations for information concerning children under 13.
COPPA require us to inform parents and legal guardians (as used in this section, "parents") about our practices for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information from or concerning children under the age of 13 ("children"). It also requires us to obtain verifiable consent from a child's parent for certain collection, use, and disclosure of the child's personal information.
This section notifies parents of:
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Information We Collect from or concerning Children
Children are not allowed to access the Website and its content and use its features. Content and features are available only to registered users and Children are not allowed to be registered users. However, if a registered user creates a profile for Children then any information provided by the registered user is collected by the Company. In addition, we use certain technologies, such as cookies, to automatically collect information from our users when they visit or use the Website. This information may be information provided by a registered user concerning Children.
We only collect as much information from Responsible Parties about a child as is reasonably necessary for the Responsible Parties to participate in the Website, and we do not condition the Website use on the disclosure of more personal information about Children than is reasonably necessary.
Information We Collect Directly.
We do not collect any information from a child directly. Only the Responsible Party can provide information and set up the child’s profile. The Child’s profile may include the: the child's first name, birth date, participating sport, and a parent's email address. We specify whether information is required or optional when we request it.
We may enable Responsible Parties to communicate with others on or through this Website through messaging and posting to public areas of the Website ("Social Features"). The nature of these features allows Responsible Parties to disclose personal information about a child. We do not monitor or review this content before it is posted, and we do not control the actions of third parties with whom the Responsible Party shares a child’s information with. We encourage parents to educate the Responsible Parties about safe internet use and use of Social Features concerning Children.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
We use technology to automatically collect information from our users when they access and navigate through the Website and use its features. The information we collect through these technologies may include:
- The types of information we may collect from or concerning children under 13.
- How we use the information we collect.
- Our practices for disclosing that information.
- Our practices for notifying and obtaining parents' consent when we collect personal information from children, including how a parent may revoke consent.
- All operators that collect or maintain information from children through this Website.
We also may combine non-personal information we collect through these technologies with personal information about users and children that we collect online.
How We Use Your Child's Information
We use the personal information we collect concerning your child to:
- One or more persistent identifiers that can be used to recognize a user over time and across different websites and online services.
- Information that identifies a device's location (geolocation information).
We use the information we collect automatically through technology (see Automatic Information Collection and Tracking) and other non-personal information we collect to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- track his or her performance;
- recommend content.
We use geolocation information we collect to estimate usage patterns.
Our Practices for Disclosing Children's Information
We may disclose aggregated information about many of our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device. In addition, we may disclose children's personal information:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about preferences, allowing us to customize the content according to individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- To third parties we use to support the internal operations of our Website and who are bound by contractual or other obligations to use the information only for such purpose and to keep the information confidential.
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process, such as to comply with any court order or subpoena or to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Modern Old School Training, our customers or others, including to:
- protect the safety of a child;
- protect the safety and security of the Website; or
- enable us to take precautions against liability.
In addition, if the Company is involved in a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding or event, we may transfer the personal information we have collected or maintain to the buyer or other successor.
Social Features. The Website may offer social features, including instant messaging, chat, email, posting on message boards that enable Responsible Parties to communicate about children with others on our through the Website. We do not control the types of information the Responsible Party can send or post through them. We encourage parents to educate the Responsible Parties about online safety and use of Social Features concerning their child’s information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Child's Personal Information
At any time, you may review the child's personal information maintained by us, require us to correct or delete the personal information, and refuse to permit us from further collecting or using the child's information.
You can review, change, or delete your child's personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to take certain steps or provide additional information to verify your identity before we provide any information or make corrections.
Information for Everybody On Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- To law enforcement agencies or for an investigation related to public safety.
We collect this information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- Other information you affirmatively provide, such as your preferences, payment information, personal characteristics and demographic information.
Information You Provide to Us
. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Any information you provide to us in any way.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Modern Old School Training's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Modern Old School Training about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use an "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service http://themost.fit/terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Modern Old School Training, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change ayour personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our terms of service http://themost.fit/terms
Requesting the Company to delete your account does not exempt you from payments due to the Company.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.