Published over 3 years Ago
Squats for Acceleration
In this episode, we discuss the impact of squatting on the first step of acceleration both in the 0-5 and 0-10 yard acceleration phase.
Coach Breaks down both his approach to this training and shares some research that has been done on this topic.
Coach Bob King (CBK)
CBK’s Career At a Glance
- 3x Super Bowl Champion with the Dallas Cowboys
- Trained more than 60 NFL draft picks, top 10 included
- Published Author with the NBA
- Strength and conditioning coach for the Dallas Mavericks [7 Years]
- Gold Medal Push Coach, 2002 US Olympic Men’s & Women’s Skeleton team [2 Gold Medal and 1 Silver Medal]
- Strength & conditioning coach for the Dallas Burn [FC Dallas, 5 years]
You need to log in
or sign up