Published almost 4 years Ago
Squats for Acceleration
In this episode, we discuss the impact of squatting on the first step of acceleration both in the 0-5 and 0-10 yard acceleration phase.
Coach Breaks down both his approach to this training and shares some research that has been done on this topic.
Question of the Week comes from Spain and we discuss agility and speed training for MMA.
Coach Bob King (CBK)
CBK’s Career At a Glance
- 3x Super Bowl Champion with the Dallas Cowboys
- Trained more than 60 NFL draft picks, top 10 included
- Published Author with the NBA
- Strength and conditioning coach for the Dallas Mavericks [7 Years]
- Gold Medal Push Coach, 2002 US Olympic Men’s & Women’s Skeleton team [2 Gold Medal and 1 Silver Medal]
- Strength & conditioning coach for the Dallas Burn [FC Dallas, 5 years]
You need to log in
or sign up