Published about 2 years Ago
The summer has officially begun and we have a loaded summer of speed training in Dallas, TX!
Just southwest of George W. Bush and The Dallas North Tollway
PhysioFit Dallas. Corner of Midway and Trinity Mills Rd.
Why train with Coach Bob King?
- 3x Super Bowl Champion with the Dallas Cowboys
- Trained more than 60 NFL draft picks, top 10 included
- Published Author with the NBA
- Strength and conditioning coach for the Dallas Mavericks [7 Years]
- Gold Medal Push Coach, 2002 US Olympic Men’s & Women’s Skeleton team [2 Gold Medal and 1 Silver Medal]
- Strength & conditioning coach for the Dallas Burn [FC Dallas, 5 years]
- *Pay at the gym.
Strength programs designed for each sport. Speed for all sports. Our cuff and stuff feature will provide flexibility, rotator cuff, wrist and forearm strength and all the little details that make a big difference.
Strength workouts are 3-4 days/week depending on the sport and/or athlete.
Each day of running has its own theme with training devices to enhance development, whether it is straight ahead speed, change of direction, conditioning or other elements. there are endless possibilities for speed and conditioning and we will use most of them.
You need to log in
or sign up